Publish your Document to the Web
Create a web link to your document and make it accessible from any internet browser.
- Click Share
- Select "Publish"
- Select "Create Link" and the web URL will be instantly generated and copied.
Published Page Settings
Once the document is shared that way, you'll find additional settings for Published documents, these can be managed at any time.
- Customize URL: To decide how your link looks like and define a personalized pathway
- Password: To protect access to the document with a passcode. Only people with the password would be able to access that page.
- Email access: To restrict access to the link to a certain email domain
- Expiration: To set a date for the link to become unavailable.
- Comments: To enable or disable the ability to comment on the page
- Advanced Options: To tweak visual options and user interactivity features for the published page
- Remove Link: To unpublish the page and make the web link immediately unavailable.