In some cases, you might experience performance issues while using Craft. We would need to collect the most relevant factors to take into consideration when you report these issues, so we can investigate the root cause of the issue as soon as possible.
Different platform versions:
- Are you using an External Storage-based Space?
- Are you using any window management application? (such as Magnet?)
Note: In case you are using Magnet, please make sure you are using the latest version.
- Are there any third-party tools that are used for text editing?
Note: It helps a lot if you can share a screenshot of the list of apps that are installed under System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Accessibility
- Does restarting the app via the Activity Monitor help with the performance?
- In some cases, multiple tabs and multiple windows can cause performance issues after more extensive usage, so please let us know if that is the case.
If you feel that none of the above-mentioned details are relevant, please create a Spindump in Activity Monitor.
To create a spindump, open your Activity Monitor > click the "..." menu > Spindump > Save the File and attach it to this message.
1. What Windows version are you running?
2. Are you connected to a company network/VPN?
3. Does restarting the app resume normal performance?
4. Does restarting your computer resume normal performance?
5. Please record a quick full-screen video of the error/unexpected behavior and share it with us.