Daily Notes allows you to frictionlessly take quick notes, plan your day, add tasks or start a daily journal! With the new tasklist behaviour in the Daily Notes you can track all your to do / completed / overdue tasks for a given day too.
Once you connect your Calendar to Craft, you will see all your calendar events and interact with them — from taking meeting notes, quickly joining video calls, or messaging the attendees.
1. Connect your Calendar to Craft
The Calendar tab is available in all your Spaces. In order to see your Calendar event in Craft, first you need to allow Craft to access your events.
On iOS switch to the Calendar tab, then tap on the exclamation mark button.
Mac & iPad
Switch to the Calendar tab and click / tap on the Customize button.
New Calendar tab
On the new tab you can connect your Calendar app with Craft (with the Customize button on Mac and iPad, and the exclamation mark button on top right corner on iOS).
After successfully connecting them, you will see all your events. For every day you can add your Daily Note too. Tasks added to Daily Notes will be tracked so you will see how many To Do / Completed / Overdue tasks you have for each day.
You can find all your events and Daily Notes on the Calendar tab
Calendar event details
Selecting any of your event will display the most important details about the event (time, place, attendees), and also you will have multiple options to interact with the event:
- Open the link for the event, e.g. if it’s an online call
- Quickly start a new email for the attendees in your Email app
- Open your Calendar app
- Create a new Meeting Note in Craft
You can see the most important details about every calendar event after clicking on them, and also you will have some additional actions to interact with the event
When you create a meeting note, it will auto-populate the document with some initial content based on the event. You can than quickly and easily start taking notes before, or during the meeting.
As with every other document in Craft, you can easily share these meeting notes either via the secret link or a variety of export options.
You can create a meeting note for any calendar events, and it will be auto-populated based on the event.
3. Important Notes
- If you can’t see your calendar events, make sure you enabled the access first
- If you still can’t see them, please restart the app (on Mac try stop it via Activity Monitor).
- Also, you can try to go to System Preferences > Security and Privacy > Privacy > Calendars and uncheck-recheck Craft
- The calendar tab is available only in your Private Space.
- Daily & Meeting notes are not added to the All Documents section nor you can add them to separate folders.
- The best way to quickly find your Daily notes in search is to use 05.30. or 30.05. formats.
- It could happen when you create daily notes to the same day from two different devices without opening the app first (so it won’t sync the first daily note) - you can copy-paste the second daily note and delete it (basically it’s a behavior to avoid any overwrite / content loss issue)