You can manage your spaces, subscription, appearance, language settings, general preferences, and so much more in your Account Settings.
Table of Content
Create a new account
It's simple to log into Craft in one of these 3 ways:
- Log in using your email
- Log in using your Apple ID
- Log in using your Google account
Create an account with your e-mail.
- Enter your email address.
- You will receive a 6-digit code to the email address.
- Enter the email address in order to sign in to Craft.
Note: If your email address is the same as your Apple ID, you can sign in with your Apple ID as well. Just make sure you do not select "Hide My Email" upon signing in.
Create an account with your Apple ID.
- Select the "Continue" with the Apple option.
Choose if you want to share your email with Craft.
- Click "Continue".
Note: When you select the "Hide My Email" option, you will get a unique email address that will be tied to your account. You can read more here.
Can I merge two accounts?
Unfortunately merging two accounts isn’t possible at present. However, you can add another account to your application by selecting the "Add Account" icon.
Managing Your Account
Changing your Name
Your name is visible on documents you share with others via Share Link and Email.
You can change your Name under Settings → My Account → Change Name
Changing your Email
Your email is also used for signing in to your Craft account.
You can change your email via Settings → My Account → Change Email
Deleting your Account
You can delete your account under Settings → My Account → Delete Account.
To check your subscription plan click on your Team Name → Settings → Plan Overview → Manage. You can change your plan by clicking on Change Plan and selecting the Manage Subscriptions option from the pop-up window.
In case you experience any trouble with your subscription, check out our troubleshooting article or submit a report by clicking on the "Report Subscription Issue" option under the Subscription settings.
Advanced Account Settings
Within your Advanced Settings
You can customize certain sections within your Style tool bar:
- Choose from four different fonts for your text style.
- Choose between Regular or Wide Page Width.
- Note: This is only available on the MacOS app (not available for Windows or Web version yet)
- Enable or Disable Date Badges.
- Pro tip: Displaying the Daily Note link with a date badge is a great way to highlight it in a document.
- Enable or Disable the Author of a document.
- Choose from three styles to customize the appearance for when completing a task.
- Enable or disable the option to have your previously open Craft documents re-open when the the app is restarted.
- The option to select multiple text blocks within a Craft document.
- Enable or Disable Craft eXtensions - this is currently in development, but you have the option to enable it if you wish to test it.
- Enable or Disable External Locations - this gives you the option to store your documents locally on your device, whether its your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
You have the below customization options:
Choose between Light and Dark mode, or apply your OS System settings
- Set different Interface Accent Colors.
- Change your Craft Application icon
- Use large text size
- Reduce animations
- Reduce transparency
Language and Spelling
Currently, Craft is available in 10 different languages:
However, the Spell-check feature has many additional languages to choose from or the option to Disable to spell-check entirely for your Craft account.
Within the Diagnostics section, you can:
- Manage all Cloud Syncing, view your Sync History and conduct a Sync Reset
- View your file upload history
- Sync Troubleshoot
- Debug options
- End-to-End testing for both solo and parallel
- Printing details
- Key value storage