One of the new features in iOS 14 was the ability to tap the back of your iPhone twice or three times to execute a selected action. You can set this up in the Touch menu in the Accessibilty settings and can pre-select double- and triple-taps.
But in addition to the pre-defined actions provided by iOS, you can also add any of your shortcuts. So you can create your own Craft shortcut specifically for this feature, something that would go really well with tapping the back of your phone. For example quickly open a selected Craft Space or a specific document.
In order to set this up you will need to do two things:
1. Create the shortcut
2. Set it up with double or triple-tap
Create Open Craft Shortcut
1. Open Shortcuts on your iPhone
2. Tap the + button in the upper-right corner
3. Tap Add Action
4. Tap the search bar
5. Search for Open and select Craft from the horizontal list
6. Tap Open Craft and select which Space would you like to open
7. Tap Next at the top right corner
8. Give a title for your Shortcut, e.g. “Open Craft”
9. Tap Done
Set it up with double or triple-tap
1. Open Settings on your iPhone
2. Tap Accessibility (or search Accessibility)
3. Tap Touch
4. Scroll to the bottom and tap Back Tap
5. Tap Double Tap or Triple Tap
6. Scroll down and tap the name of your custom Shortcut you created
The double- or triple-tap will launch Craft no matter where you are on your phone!
You can also setup different shortcuts, such as opening a Craft document too.