Accessing Account Settings
Click your Avatar located at the top right corner of your Home page and select 'Settings'
After selecting the "Settings" button, you'll see the following pop-up for your Account Settings.
Discover the Advanced Settings of Your Account
Within your Advanced Settings, the following customizations are available:
You can customize certain sections within your Style toolbar while you are viewing a document.
- Text Style: Choose from four font options to change the appearance of your text.
- Page Width: Choose between Regular or Wide Page Width. Select between Regular or Wide for your document layout. (Note: MacOS app exclusive)
- Date Badges: Displaying the Daily Note link with a date badge is a great way to highlight it in a document:
- Document Author: Show or hide the author's name on documents for shared spaces.
- Task Completion Styles: Set a style to visually indicate completed tasks.
- Session Restore: Enable or disable reopening documents upon restarting Craft.
- Text Block Selection: Activate the ability to select multiple text blocks simultaneously.
You have the below customization options:
Modes: Switch between Light and Dark mode, or align with your OS settings for automatic adjustment.
- Accent Colors: Personalize the interface with your choice of accent colors.
- Application icon: Change the Craft app icon from a selection of designs.
- Accessibility Options:
- Use large text size
- Reduce animations
- Reduce transparency
Language and Spelling
Language Selection: Craft supports 10 languages, allowing you to choose the primary language for the interface.
Spell-check: Enable or disable spell-checking, with additional languages available beyond the primary interface language.